Lee Smallwood is an online marketing consultant specialising in search, social and viral seeding. Based in Bath, Lee is the co-founder of digicoms with a successful track record spanning nearly 21 years working in the UK, France and Malta.
Lee has worked on projects and campaigns for:
Coca-Cola, Mizuno, Vodafone, Nokia, Sarah Beeny, K-Swiss, Axa, Costa Coffee, Stella Artois, Rachel’s Organic, Hornby, Hollywood Bowl, May Gurney, TalkTalk, Orange, Kwik-Fit, Corsodyl, Primark, Ericsson Money, Campari, Dow Jones, Huggies.
I’m Fellow of the ISMM, a member of the IDM, CIM and a Business Leader with the Marketing Society.
• Devising social media strategy and implementation
• Inbound marketing tactics
• Permission based marketing
• Mobile marketing
• Direct / data / digital integration
• Social marketing (social search, social signals)
• Search Engine marketing (SEM)
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• QR code integration (Quick Response codes)
• Market segmentation
• Brand management
• Campaign management,
• CRM, eCRM,
• A/B split testing
• Multivariate testing (Taguchi)
• Metrics & analytics
Other than the above, you can find me ost of the time using Google+ — and occasionally on Twitter. I’m married and love all animals and have a dog (Patch) and 2 cats (Ellie — who thinks she’s human and Bennie who’s gay)
I haven’t read a paper book in over 3 years — since the advent of digital books and not picked up a magazine since all my subscriptions became available on Newsstand.
I’ve been playing guitar since I was 7 and still own the 2nd guitar I ever owned.
If you would like to discuss how I can help your business please visit the contact page